cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund - Charged two times when I switched to another plan

afalk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Could you answer how I can get refund if I was charged twice?

My previous one-month plan ($42) ended on the December 5th and I did not extend it.

On the 12th of December, I switched to the three-month plan ($135).

However, the system charged me twice: $48 ($42+taxes) and $155 ($135+taxes).

My balance is displayed as $0.00; thus, I am not able to use $42 on the next cycle.

I would like to get refund $48.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

afalk

Quick updates:

I sent private mesage to Moderator_Team and the issue was solved - 

The wrong payment for the previous plan was refund, now I can see the following info into on my account page:

• Available Funds: $42.00
  • Amount Due: $93.00

Thanks!

afalk

I have never had autopay, I paid manually.

I was overseas on the 5th of December, my plan was not renewed.

When I returned, I just wanted to start new three-month plan.

@afalk, I am not sure how you were able to change your plan if it was expired.  As stated by @SD08, only a mod can change expired plans.  Are you sure that you didn't have autopay and yoru plan renewed on the 5th and then you did a plan change on the 12th that activated immediately?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

afalk

Thank you! 

I have sent them a message.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It looks like you let your plan expire for a week and then tried to change it to a different plan.  Plan changes while your account is in expired status can only be done properly by a moderator.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your account # and phone number.  Also let the moderator know the details of the plan you had and the plan you're switching to, and how much you've been charged.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.