cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward isn’t credited

Kevin540
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated a new SIM with a referral code from a friend... but I did not get $10 upon the activation.. why is it so?

11 REPLIES 11

@pcrelarich wrote:

Than you for this info! I also just signed up with a friend referral and was wondering the same thing!

Welcome to Public Mobile. As suggested above, you should see the $10 in Available Funds within 72 hours.

FYI...if you use a valid credit card or Visa debit and enable Autopay ....you'll also have $2 Autopay Reward applied at your future renewals. Sweet deal huh !

pcrelarich
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Than you for this info! I also just signed up with a friend referral and was wondering the same thing!

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is this his first referral? Did he receive a notification about the referral?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Oh, and welcome! 🙂 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

If you friend received a message then you will get your $10. It will be credited on your 2nd month's bill. Full charge is to be made on the first month, I am afraid.

@Kevin540   Yes it might be a good idea to double check that the code you input is correct as suggested by @Staliger  as some of the digits/letters can be confused, ie zero and the letter O along with 5 and S.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Kevin540  You sure that the code was correct, right? Did your friend got a message about successful reference? If yes, just wait up to 72 hours, and you will get your reward.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just to add to this, the $10 credit is applied to your second month, not your initial one. Welcome!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kevin540 wrote:

I activated a new SIM with a referral code from a friend... but I did not get $10 upon the activation.. why is it so?

Please allow up to 72 hours for it to show up. Your friend should get a text message letting him know you signed up.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Kevin540 I recieved my $10 credit after about 24h.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

The $10 will be in your account within 72 hours. You can check for it in self service. Welcome to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.