cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral money back

DerekSonnichsen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently made a referral to this great provider and my Rewards has updated accordingly to save me $1 every 30 days. But I thought there was a Promo on for $20 back? Maybe I am mistaken. And do I get any money back, or just the person who was referred? Thanks for your help.

5 REPLIES 5

DerekSonnichsen

I received the $20 today. Answer: it took about a week to take effect. Thanks everyone, you were all right.

DerekSonnichsen

Thanks for the responses every one, I will wait until June 5th as I have been with PM for 2 years now and this is my first referral. If good things happen June 5th, you all get Bravos and Correct Answers. If nothing happens June 5th, then we have some more work to do together.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DerekSonnichsen wrote:

I recently made a referral to this great provider and my Rewards has updated accordingly to save me $1 every 30 days. But I thought there was a Promo on for $20 back? Maybe I am mistaken. And do I get any money back, or just the person who was referred? Thanks for your help.

Is this your first referral since your activation?

If not, the $20 referrer credit only apply to your first referral

Also, you must be with PM on May 14 to qualify.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@DerekSonnichsen wrote:

Being the one that was (edit:) the referrer you WILL get the $20.00 credit your friend that you referred will get 10.00 credit as well.

You will also get a 1.00 credit every month that your friend is active. The credit will not apply to your account until after June 5th. 

It doesn't come as a refund rather a credit to your account that can be used in your second month of service. 

(Sorry I re-read your post cleaned my edit up a bit... LOL) @DerekSonnichsen 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

You had to be a customer as of I believe 14th May. If you were, your $20 should be credited to your account around 5 June. Your friend will receive $10 within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.