cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code was applied but no reward?

4public
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1 Why am I not rewarded for the friend referral code.? It's a $10.00 amount.q

2. When am I going to get the full program for the 6month promotion where an activation for plans $35.00 or more accessed with the same email address between June 9-11 that  should be activated by the 26 June that will give a $10.00 discount for the 6 months?. I did all that and activated it today. When do I expect that to see that promotion on my account?

19 REPLIES 19

4public

Activated my plan from a friend's code.

Thanks.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@4public 

We need to know whether

you activate a PM plan with your friend's referral code 

OR

You refer your friend to PM?

If you activate a PM plan with your friend's referral code, you will get the $10 credit within 72 hours after activation.  Usually next morning.

If you refer your friend to PM, your refer-a-friend reward count will go up by one after your friend activated a PM plan using your referral code.  You will receive $1 on your next renewal dates as long as your friend stay with PM.

@4public  they will require your friend's referral code and PM phone number. Stay safe. 

Assuming you are the new customer, not the referring customer. New customer only gets the $10.

Don't forget to include your friend's referral code.

Welcome to Publicmobile

It can take up to 72 hours to receive it.

@4public 

If you still have not received and I know you have been waiting a while now.

Send a message to the moderators in the Subject type Reward not received. They can help you out swiftly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@4public The 10$ refferal credit can take about a day or two for it to show up in your account. Try to check your avalible funds tommorow morning for it. Make sure you entered your friends refferal code during singup or elese you won't get the 10$ reward.

EDIT: Follow @Naepalm's instructions to contact a moderator. I realized you posted here on Monday regarding the refferal reward not showing up. The moderators will take care of this.

4public

Waiting for the one time referral amount please.

threads merged

@4public 

Yes as stated the referral credit will appear within 72 hours and the $10 discount will be applied as a credit within 30 days. After that the $10 discount will be applied during your renewal after your rewards are applied (ie $2 autopay reward) and before they charge you for your plan.

4public

Thanks, will wait and see.

4public

will wait and see.

Thanks.

@4public mine arrived in my account after 24h. check then

Withn 72 hours, most likely tomorrow referral will show as your balance.

Promotion will apply within 30 days and after that once every 30 days until completed.

If any of it doesn't happen contact moderators and they can fix it. Bit for now everything is as it should be

Welcome to pm

4public

Activated my account and put in the referral code but no reward has been applied to my account?

When will I see anything concerning the promotion that I  signed with Public mobile for?

The $10.00 discount on any $35.00 or more plan for 6 months put up from June 9-11 with the closing date of activation as June 26. Thank you.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@4public 

I can only.give you my own experience apart from what some of the posts say. 

1. The referal code should be applied within 72 hrs, if it has not then contact the moderators to have them apply it. My experience I waited 5 days then contacted them. 

2. The promotion application could vary. It said to activate before June 30th. You probably will not see a credit until after that date. My mom recently signed up last month for get your second month free. She received the cresit I believe 2 weeks after she signed up. 

Patience is the best policy on these things and then after a decent amount of time contact the moderators to either confirm or clarify.

contact them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Glad you are part of Public Mobile now. Make sure to stick around and provide input for areas you know or have learned. 

cheers

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@4public Hello,

You receive your $10 credit on your 2nd billing cycle. The first month is paid in full. Keep an eye on your account, and if your friend (whose referral you used) received notification than you will receive your $10 credit as well (on your 2nd month with PM).

Welcome to the Club!  🙂 

PilotCass

1. The referral code credit will be applied to your account within 72 hours.

2. The promotional credit will be in your account within 7 days.

Welcome to Public Mobile! 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.