cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code did not work

Anneso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just signed up with Public Mobile. A friend had given me a referral code, which I entered and saw a green check mark. However I don't see that I got any reward from this. How do I check?

11 REPLIES 11

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Anneso wrote:

Hi,

I just signed up with Public Mobile. A friend had given me a referral code, which I entered and saw a green check mark. However I don't see that I got any reward from this. How do I check?

Hi @Anneso , As others are saying your $10 will show up on your Self Serve account with 72 hours. The $10 will be credited on your 2nd month's bill. If you friend got notification, then you should be all set as well.

Welcome!

amirambreen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Anneso  you must login and go to your rewards and you should see it in your available funds or payment bill.

nwilkie

Hello,

It is getting close to the 30 day mark of having my account with Public Mobile and I have not seen the $10 referral code amount reflected. Please let me know if you can help me with this!

All the best,

Nick

Anneso

I have verified my identity.

Anneso

Done

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Anneso  the one time $10 credit usually appears within 72 hours in your self service account.  Text your friend, usually they get a text message telling them about the referral. Welcome to pm. Stay safe. 

Anneso

Oh good. Thank you!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Anneso,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today!

In order to check what's going on, I'll need you to send us a private message!

Public Mobile Team. 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Anneso  it can take up to 72 hours to show up. As long as you got the green check mark everything should be ok.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Anneso 

You should see the $10 credit in your available funds within 72 hours. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anneso wrote:

Hi,

You will get your $10 referral credit within 72 hours after you activation.

You friend did not doing a good job on what to expect.

Need Help? Let's chat.