cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral bonus

lon_h
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Guys,

I got a SMS from PM said there are could be $30 bonus (20+10) if I refer a friend and activate before June 25th, like following, is it legit? have you guys received this?

Thanks.

Addition bonusAddition bonus

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cheptry : It'll happen on its own. If you referred someone after your account got flagged for the promo then it'll arrive.

@cheptry  I believe the unique code for this promote you got on SMS is the same as your regular Friend Referral code.

Logon to Self-Serve and you will see your own friend referral code

cheptry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey!

I deleted the sms and a friend want to join, is it possible to have the promo back?

Thanks!

@esjliv wrote:

@lon_h 

It is legit.

However, I believe you would get the $20 to refer a friend, plus the $1 every plan renewal cycle, as long as your friend is an active customer.

Your friend would still get the $10 activation bonus.

@lon_h 

The above is correct. You don't get a $30 bonus unless of course both accounts involved are yours ($20 to one account and $10 to the other).  As for the person you're referring, this offer unfortunately doesn't offer any incentive for the new customer to join compared to if this offer wasn't made to you.

og2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lon_h 

It is legit.

However, I believe you would get the $20 to refer a friend, plus the $1 every plan renewal cycle, as long as your friend is an active customer.

Your friend would still get the $10 activation bonus.

Need Help? Let's chat.