cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Credit

hellsbells05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred my son and I got a notice right way saying that I get my $1 discount but he doesn't see anything about his one time $10 credit. When does he get that?

7 REPLIES 7

cgougeon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, I never got a text, nor does it show under "My Rewards" in my account overview (homepage). It's not listed when I click on Rewards to see the full list, it doesn't count toward my total rewards... no wonder I didn't think I had received the $10 one-time credit!

The only way I was able to see it was by clicking "Payment", selecting "Transaction History" last 90 days in my case (I joined >30 days ago) and there it was: "$10 Referral Credit".

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 8.26.56 PM.png

It's not a reward, so you'll never see it listed under rewards, it's a credit. Go figure.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hellsbells05  as the others have mentioned give it a few days for the text message to come through (usually 2-3 days).  However I noticed a few times in my experiences that a text didn't go come through, but when checking the My Account the credit was already posted.  So I suggest don;t bother wait for the text, just log into your son's My Account and see if the $10 credit was already applied.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Wow 4 replies at the same time 🙂 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@hellsbells05 , the $10 credit is supposed to show up in 72 hours.  Usually it's there the following day. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It should appear as available funds in his account within 72 hours I beleive. 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@hellsbells05 wrote:

I referred my son and I got a notice right way saying that I get my $1 discount but he doesn't see anything about his one time $10 credit. When does he get that?

Credits are added to available funds within 72 hours unless otherwise stated.

Edit: ninja'd by @geopublic!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hellsbells05 wrote:

@hellsbells05  It will show up it might take up to 72 hours to appear in his account.

Need Help? Let's chat.