cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So I just used a referral code from someone, when will I see that reflect on my account?

7 REPLIES 7

Mattredwingsfan

I feel like the Town Idiot Badge is something I will wear with pride for the time being while I'm trying to figure everything out. 

@Mattredwingsfan wrote:

follow up question, should I reach out to Rogers so they don't continue to bill me, sorry I have been with Rogers for 15 years and don't know anything about this, in hindsight probably stuff I should have done a little more research on, I don't want to receive a  badge on this of 'Town idiot" 

Don't be afraid of the Town Idiot badge...we all get to wear it a few times !

Welcome to PM.

Mattredwingsfan

Thank you for the reassurance 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mattredwingsfan if you ported your number it will automaticaly close your old account but it doesn't hurt to check 😁

Mattredwingsfan

follow up question, should I reach out to Rogers so they don't continue to bill me, sorry I have been with Rogers for 15 years and don't know anything about this, in hindsight probably stuff I should have done a little more research on, I don't want to receive a  badge on this of 'Town idiot" 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Mattredwingsfan wrote:

So I just used a referral code from someone, when will I see that reflect on my account?

@Mattredwingsfan hi and welcome you can check in your self serve account it will probably be there tomorow but it can take up to 72 hours have a great day!!

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mattredwingsfan it usually shows in your account within 72 hours welcome to Public!!

Need Help? Let's chat.