cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code Used, But $10 Credit not Reflected

nds
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I used my referral code to set up a new phone number for my business. I added the referral code while activating my SIM card, but it did not add a $10 credit to my account. Could you please help me to fix this?

Thank you,

Nicoli

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nds @softech 

The $10 bonus referral credit when using a referral code will be added to your account as a credit in your balance within 72 hours but usually it appears within 24 hours. You should contact the moderators after 72 hours if it does not appear rather than wait. Contact them via the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen.

Your friend who supplied the referral code will see the $1 appear in their rewards section of their account immediately after activation. Not recieving indicates the wrong referral code was imputted.

nds
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I appreciate it! I will check back in 3 weeks.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nds wrote:

Hi there,

I used my referral code to set up a new phone number for my business. I added the referral code while activating my SIM card, but it did not add a $10 credit to my account. Could you please help me to fix this?

Thank you,

Nicoli

Hello @nds , if you activated with a referral code, and it has been over 72 hours then I would submit a ticket with the Moderators and provide them the referral code you used.

Does the person who referred you show your number (last 4 digits) in their self serve account?

Also, did you activate in February? Check your payment history for your March renewal, does is show $10 reward?

Moderators:
Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Moderators) by clicking on the bottom, right chat bubble.

OR

Private message the moderators here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@nds wrote:

Hi there,

Thank you,

Nicoli

@nds    It can upto 72 hours for the credit to be added to your account. 

How long since you activated the new line?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nds  did the person who referred you see it on his/her Self-Serve yet?  

Usually the one refer you will see it almost immediately, at least within a day or 2. 

For you, you should see it within 72 hours in couple days, although PM has 30 days to apply  that to your account.    Once they apply the promotion, you should see the $10 as Available Fund on your Self-Serve. 

I would suggest you to wait till after 72 hours  3 weeks before checking with Mod.

Need Help? Let's chat.