cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code Entered, Billed Full Amount

unpaidShill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I entered a friend's referral code and it showed a checkmark to indicate it was working but when I completed activation I was still billed the full amount.

What can I do to get the credit I was promised and how do I contact a moderator?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @unpaidShill ,

The FULL amount of the plan plus taxes gets charged fully on the 1st payment with Public Mobile.

The 2nd renewal 30-day cycle will be credited the $10.

Also $4 if you signed up with autopay ($2 for 1st payment + $2 for 2nd 30 day renewal).

Welcome!

No need to contact a moderator unless you do not see the $10 in your available funds after 72 hours.

But for your reference...because you asked how..

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to:

Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators(PM Customer Service Representatives)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@unpaidShill wrote:

Hi, I entered a friend's referral code and it showed a checkmark to indicate it was working but when I completed activation I was still billed the full amount.

What can I do to get the credit I was promised and how do I contact a moderator?

Your friend who referred you should have told you that it shows up in your account within 72 hours.  It is usually there the next day as a credit to be used on your next renewal

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@unpaidShill 

You need do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but sit and watch for your $10 credit to arrive in your account very soon! Also if you signed up for Autopay to your credit card you will get an extra $2 credit to reimburse you for having paid the full amount initially. 

AE_Collector 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@unpaidShill wrote:

It will show up as a $10 credit in Available Funds in self service within 72 hours as indicated by @hairbag1 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@unpaidShill...

your new account will see the credit within 72 hours....usually just overnight or even sooner.

Need Help? Let's chat.