cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipt against bill payment

mukherjeeatom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to find out how to generate an itemized bill within my account for tax purposes? Any help?

8 REPLIES 8

@mukherjeeatom did you ask the moderators as suggested above?  If you are having problems using Simon contact the moderators directly through private message here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And use @Triguy 's list avove to speed up the process . Stay safe. 

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public Mobile self-serve does not have an Invoice Statement.

-There is a transaction history where you can see the amount you paid for the plan. There is the Payment History option too in Self-Serve. (Login Page > Payment in the horizontal Menu 2, then hit "View Payment History" in the right-most panel above Refer A Friend and save!). 

-When you login to your self-serve account, click on the "Plans and Add Ons tab" and at the far right, just underneath your account number, there is a tab "Usage History", Click on that, and you will be able to see your usage history for up to the past 90 days. 

- You can also use, Understanding Transaction History in Self-Serve account.

-Finally,  If you want a copy of an invoice, you will need to contact the moderators via private message. Click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hope, this is useful. Take Care.

mukherjeeatom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@mukherjeeatom Only moderators can give you this information. I also recommend to ask the a yearly statement (not monthly or quarterly). It will be easier for them and your accountant.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@mukherjeeatom wrote:

I am unable to find out how to generate an itemized bill within my account for tax purposes? Any help?

You can reach out to the moderators directly to get a bill generated for you. How I have been doing it is taking a screenshot of my transaction history. You can do this for each month make sure to capture your name and account number in the screenshot. 

Reach the moderators here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@mukherjeeatom Good morning you could click on the? Bottom right hand corner and ask Simon  to speak to a human they should be able to help you response time is usually between 2 to 48 hours

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mukherjeeatom wrote:

@mukherjeeatom  The only way to get a receipt is if you submit a ticket to PM and ask for them. Best to do it at the end of the year and ask for the invoices covering the entire year. PM will then send PDF copies of the invoices.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Include the following information in your request:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number:
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period: