cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharge

kristofostos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I tried to recharge my account by credit card, but it would not go through.

I just bought a recharge from a retail outlet, still no dice - says recharge code not recognized.

Can anyone help, pls?

6 REPLIES 6

@kristofostos wrote:

thanks. used another set: written as PIN number

Hi @kristofostos awesome!  May I ask if you use your self serve account or 611 to pay with your voucher using the PIN number?  

kristofostos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks. used another set: written as PIN number

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kristofostos : Does the "recharge" aka voucher have more than one 12 digit number code on it? If so try a different one.

Can you try using the 611 service?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is a virtual payment method.  Do you mean a voucher ?  If you just purchased the voucher, it can a few hours for it to become activated.

Check the recharge website FAQ's.

https://faq.recharge.com/hc/en-us

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @kristofostos 

I presume your talking about a payment voucher.

They may take an hour to activate.   Try using another set of numbers on the voucher.  They may be written as either PIN number or Voucher number.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@kristofostos wrote:

Hi,

I tried to recharge my account by credit card, but it would not go through.

I just bought a recharge from a retail outlet, still no dice - says recharge code not recognized.

Can anyone help, pls?

Contact a moderator to see if they can add the code to your account if you are unable to get the code to work.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

For your credit card. 

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address “exactly” as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

Need Help? Let's chat.