cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharge

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need voucher  to for recharge my public mobile sim. Could I get it from Walmart

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@891223000045810 wrote:

I need voucher  to for recharge my public mobile sim. Could I get it from Walmart

@891223000045810  Yes plus more...PM-Pay1.JPG

PM-Pay2.JPG

@891223000045810  And when purchasing a voucher, keep in mind, as @darlicious  somewhat alluded to, that SOME vouchers are not valid RIGHT AWAY, and may take several hours before you can actually load them on to your account, so it'd probably be prudent to inquire about that at whatever location you decide to buy one from.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@891223000045810 

There is also another way to get vouchers online and it cost a little bit morethan going to the store.  You can use this if you can not recharge using your credit card

https://www.recharge.com/en/canada/public-mobile-top-up?aid=125&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIitD1tOn05wIVDdNkCh...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

You can view examples of vouchers by typing in "voucher catalogue" in the search bar. Vouchers purchased at Shell, London drugs, most convenience stores that offer them are immediately valid and loadable onto your account via self serve or 611 on your phone. Shoppers drug mart is supposed to be valid right away as well.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious could you please  help @891223000045810 with this voucher question? Thanks .

See voucher link below on all kinds of places you can buy vouchers.

CLICK HERE 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@891223000045810 Yes, you can get it fro any other stores like gas stations or retail stores. You can also get it online from recharge.com (additional fees will be charged).

Use this store locater to get a list of stores: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

Need Help? Let's chat.