Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharge my plan

Capricon29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

h want to acces to my self serve but it seems like I am lock up

7 REPLIES 7

@Capricon29   if you have a voucher, try to call 1-855.4PUBLIC and enter 1 for english and enter your phone number after.  It is just like *611 and you can load voucher there

Capricon29

I cannot call *611 to load

Capricon29

Not suspended, I just don’t have credit for this month cycle, I cannot access *611 to load 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Capricon29 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Capricon29 wrote:

h want to acces to my self serve but it seems like I am lock up

@Capricon29  is your account currently in Suspended status?

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

@hTideGnow wrote:

@Capricon29   it might be just a temporary 1 hour  lock.  Wait and hour and try again

The temporary lockout actually only lasts for 15 minutes. I'm aware that the Self Serve page will say 1 hour, but the website overestimates the amount of required wait time.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Capricon29   it might be just a temporary 1 hour  lock.  Wait and hour and try again

if still fail, try to use the Forgot Password link.  Enter the correct email address and then answer the security question.

If still fails, you can open ticket with PM to try to unlock your account:

Spoiler

open a ticket with PM support, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
    2. Click "Contact Us"
    3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you just want to recharge your plan and if you have a valid credit card on the system and you have your 4 digit PIN, you can load fund using *611 instead of My Account

Need Help? Let's chat.