cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharge.com

dcreighton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to recharge using the publicmobile online function because I don't have a credit card so have been using recharge.com the past 2 months. My plan is the $40 plan.

I recharged again this month using the $40 amount and after using the voucher code my account only says that I have a balance of $5. I tried to use the code again and it came up as an invalid code.

Before recharging I had no amounts owing/had paid in full the previous amounts for the last months credit.

I would like to know how to fix this problem, if anyone else has encountered this problem or who I can talk to to check my account balance.

2 REPLIES 2

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@dcreighton wrote:

I am unable to recharge using the publicmobile online function because I don't have a credit card so have been using recharge.com the past 2 months. My plan is the $40 plan.

I recharged again this month using the $40 amount and after using the voucher code my account only says that I have a balance of $5. I tried to use the code again and it came up as an invalid code.

Before recharging I had no amounts owing/had paid in full the previous amounts for the last months credit.

I would like to know how to fix this problem, if anyone else has encountered this problem or who I can talk to to check my account balance.

You can already write a message to the moderator.. it can take upto 2 days for an answer... here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage.  and write moderator_team in send to.. give them all details of your voucher and problem.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@dcreighton wrote:

You could take a screen shot of your payment history, blank out all personal information and post it here. Often we are able to explain things and you could take it from there.

Need Help? Let's chat.