cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received text message with wrong due date

Michwhit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning, 

i just joined Public Mobile about a week ago at which time I paid for the month and set up auto pay. I receive a text this morning indicating that my next payment is due on May 1st. When I log into my self serve account it says that my next payment is due on May 22nd. I’m worried that a payment will go through on May 1st based on the text message.

6 REPLIES 6

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Michwhit I got the text message too. I spoke to a moderator about it. they said to ignore it. that wasn't the reason I spoke to a mod though. it just so happened I got the text while speaking to one. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Michwhit wrote:

Good morning, 

i just joined Public Mobile about a week ago at which time I paid for the month and set up auto pay. I receive a text this morning indicating that my next payment is due on May 1st. When I log into my self serve account it says that my next payment is due on May 22nd. I’m worried that a payment will go through on May 1st based on the text message.

@Michwhit  You can ignore the text as it more than likely was sent out in error. Dial *611 on your phone to get the correct plan renewal date.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Go by the next renewal date in your self serve account.  The billing cycle is on a 30 day period.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You can also dial 611 from your phone for the correct payment date.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Michwhit Hello that is a common issue around here I would go by with what your self serve says

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Michwhit , don't worry too much about it.  I have seen others report errors in notification text messages.  

Need Help? Let's chat.