cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received a no service message

Chris111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on autopay. I tried to make a call and it said I have no service as I had not made a payment. I called the credit card company and they said all is well. I have used the same card with public mobile for a couple years. I reinput the # on the website and still can't use my phone.

11 REPLIES 11

@Chris111 wrote:

Looks like moderator has fixed my problem. I don't know why it said expired, but it was on my account when I logged in. It's working now. 

@Chris111 so nice to hear that your problem is solved.  If you did not receive a reply from the moderators, they could not possibly fix the problem.  Would you share with the community whose reply helped you the most by clicking "Accept as solution" at the bottom of said post? This will help other members with the same problem as yours. Thanks. Cheers!

Chris111

Looks like moderator has fixed my problem. I don't know why it said expired, but it was on my account when I logged in. It's working now. 

@Chris111 wrote:

account status is expired, 611 gives me a circle of options with no solution

Hi @Chris111 This is what I hear when I dialled 611...

Hello, welcome to Public Mobile. Your next automatic payment will occur at ____ am/pm on ____ . Your current account balance is _____.

and if you did not pay for your next 30-day plan, it would say suspended, not expired.  So where did see/hear your account status is expired?  Sorry to ask but, I'm a new user so I just want to know.

If you already submitted a ticket for a moderator, expect a reply within 48 hrs, hopefully less.  Check the envelope icon above for a number to pop up.  Please come back and let us know what happens.  Good luck!

Edited:  I found out that the normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended..

Account Expired.png

@Chris111  If 611 is reporting your account as expired then it means that your Auto-Pay failed.

Hopefully the moderator team can fix the problem otherwise you might need to purchase a voucher to get up and running.

Public Mobile is aware of the Auto-Pay issues and hopefully they come up with a solution soon.

Hello @Chris111 ,

If you credit card was charged - 

In your self serve account go to:

• Plan and Add-ons
  • Lost/Stolen Phone
  • HIT Reactivate
  • Reboot Phone

It your credit card was not charged top up your account to you plan amount, then do above.

Chris111

account status is expired, 611 gives me a circle of options with no solution

@Chris111 

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service next time, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chris111    getting a busy signal is strange... probably only mods can fix.  but just in case

what does payment history show as last payment date.     what does account balance say?   does account status show active or inactive?

@Chris111  what does your account status say? Active or Suspended?

Can you dial 611? What happens?

While in your account click "change sim card".

Green arrow on picture below

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

Now take the sim card out of your phone. Do they match?

Chris111

Restarted, no change. Submitted a ticket. It is busy when I call from another phone.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Chris111  Restart your phone if you still get no service submit a ticket to PM for help by hitting the ? bottom right of your screen.

Also dial your number from another phone does it go to your VM? If not, them you might be a victim of sim jacking.

Need Help? Let's chat.