cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Upcoming Payment, 90 day plan only halfway.

Alexpozon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

So I got the 90 day / 12 GB plan and I was last charged on May 6th but I received a text today saying that payment for next cycle is due on June 12. I checked my account and it says August 4th, which is the correct date. I just want to know if this is just a mistake and if anyone else got the message? Should I just disregard it? I've attached screenshotsIMG_20190617_100543.jpg

Screenshot_2019-06-17-09-52-51-679_com.google.android.apps.messaging.png

edited by comptuergeek541: removed screenshot because it contains personal information

8 REPLIES 8

Alexpozon

Oh okay, sorry about that!

@Alexpozon. I have removed one of the pictures from your message.  Please do not post images that contain informaiton such as your name, e-mail address, and phone numbers.

You will still need to delete the picture form your Community account profile.  Please click on the your username image/avatar, My Profile, and My Photos.  Find the picture in question and move your cursor over the image and click on the X to delete.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Alexpozon wrote:

Hi everyone,

So I got the 90 day / 12 GB plan and I was last charged on May 6th but I received a text today saying that payment for next cycle is due on June 12. I checked my account and it says August 4th, which is the correct date. I just want to know if this is just a mistake and if anyone else got the message? Should I just disregard it? I've attached screenshotsIMG_20190617_100543.jpg

Screenshot_2019-06-17-09-52-51-679_com.google.android.apps.messaging.png

Looks like PM is aware of this and posted this a short while ago.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Select-customers-receiving-erroneous-SM...

beansprout
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same situation for me and the rest of my friends and family on public mobile. All with the date of June 20. Must have been sent out to all customers as an error. 

centaur15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received the same message today declaring a June 20th payment, even though my payment date im my account is set for July 21, 2019.

I am also on the legacy 90day / $120 plan.

matroisieme

Also got message today saying payment due june 20 but my 90 day plan expires end of july. Everything seems ok on self-serve page. 

@Alexpozon, the same message I received, and I'm not due until September.  It's a Public Mobile error - hoping for a response from PM soon.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Alexpozon  Great post! Everything looks correct from your screenshot, so I woud say the text was sent in error and that you can ignore the text.

Need Help? Let's chat.