cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipts never received for 2020 payment

artpro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I sent requests for receipts to the moderator some weeks ago for both my account and that of my wife for our 2020 taxes - I did not receive an answer nor any receipts - Why is this so hard to get. I checked transactions and they are only good 180 back and also do do show payment of taxes - this should be really simple - why does Public Mobile make it so difficult. I imagine hundred of people need this information every year.

Please help.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@artpro 

If you didn’t get any sort of reply for account verification I don't think they received your request for some reason. You will have to start again.

You CAN get 1 year rather than 6 months but of course that wont help you much now. By selecting a calendar range rather than options from the drop down list you can get 365 days. Or at least a long time ago I found that was possible.

AE_Collector

Best way to communicate with MODs is to open a ticket. That way you can track your request.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@artpro 

Contact the moderators again and refer to your initial request for speedier service.

Also request that they acknowledge your request so you know it's been received and is being actioned.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact moderator, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@artpro just open the ticket again, maybe it got missed?

Also, did you check your Community inbox? maybe mod is waiting for your reply to validate your account?

Also, you might want to check this thread.  @AE_Collector  has gone through the process, it took around 3 weeks but it's not a hard process

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

Need Help? Let's chat.