cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipts for an old PM account

StickNick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

Sadly, I had to move to another provider last October. Once the number port was completed my Public Mobile account was cancelled.

I'm wondering if it's at all possible to get receipts for my 2020 payments even though the account is no longer?

Thanks in advance!

17 REPLIES 17

@esjliv 

LOL That would be an exercise in futility. Not interested unless they ask. 

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

Yes but you are forgetting the difference between your age and the age of the new hire? 50 years? There's a big difference in the amount of common sense possessed between the two.

Then it is lack of training and some one over seeing the trainee. Bottom line be it PM, A&W or Costco....if the customer experience is not good....a trainee is not an excuse. 

@LurganIeUk agreed.

ISO background???

@LurganIeUk let's not get started about "Areas of Improvement" with Public Mobile. 🤣🤣

I say PM focus should not be getting worse; and hope deeply they work on Areas to Improve. 👍

@esjliv wrote:

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

Yes but you are forgetting the difference between your age and the age of the new hire? 50 years? There's a big difference in the amount of common sense possessed between the two.

Then it is lack of training and some one over seeing the trainee. Bottom line be it PM, A&W or Costco....if the customer experience is not good....a trainee is not an excuse. 

@LurganIeUk agreed.

If auditing of processes are not happening, issues will follow and continue to happen.

ISO background???

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

@LurganIeUk agreed.

If auditing of processes are not happening, issues will follow and continue to happen.

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

I think it's more to do with the way this forum is set up and for newbies (customers and perhaps trainee moderators) it's not really clear that this an open forum.   However, that's less of an excuse for PM's new hires since they are supposed to get this information as part of their training.  

I don't get why PM can't have some standard text above the message box (perhaps in bold red) about not posting personal information here...for some reason this never seems to be a concern for PM to do anything about it.   I'm mean how difficult could it be to put in some warnings around here?   It really should be unacceptable that this hasn't been fixed after all this time.

@LurganIeUk 

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

Poor moderator training...can't really blame the newbie. We learn our greatest lessons from our greatest mistakes.

Perhaps.....but my point that even if not in the business....common sense should have prevailed. (So perhaps the hiring process should have been better)

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@StickNick wrote:

Hi All,

Sadly, I had to move to another provider last October. Once the number port was completed my Public Mobile account was cancelled.

I'm wondering if it's at all possible to get receipts for my 2020 payments even though the account is no longer?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @StickNick I hope by now you have contacted the Moderator_Team.  If yes, good.  If not yet as you might be confused, send them a private message here

Sayonara

RosieR

@LurganIeUk 

Poor moderator training...can't really blame the newbie. We learn our greatest lessons from our greatest mistakes.

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

First rule of moderator training....do not ask account related questions to customers in the community! I don't know how this is not being communicated clearly to new trainees?

@Melinda_H 

???

@darlicious   Have to agree that was quite a shocking request from new trainee moderators....obviously that "first rule of training" did not happen or is not being emphasized enough!

Was that response from a REAL moderator or is it a fake member?

I find it hard to believe that a moderator:

1. Does not have the common sense to NOT ask those questions in the Community

2. Wouldn't have just PM'd the OP 

3. Given the OP a link (in the forum) to PM the moderator.

@dabr 

First rule of moderator training....do not ask account related questions to customers in the community! I don't know how this is not being communicated clearly to new trainees?

@Melinda_H 

???

@CS_Agent    Please don't ask customers to provide personal information without providing a link that only goes to moderators.

@StickNick   As already mentioned by @darlicious  do not post any of the information requested by the Moderator_Team, this is a public forum.

@StickNick 

Contact the moderators via private message or by submitting a support ticket via simon by clicking on the chat bubble on the bottom right corner of your screen. They are available for quick response times.

@StickNick .

Do not respond to the moderators questions in the community!! Only in private messages with them.

Edit: reported....

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello, 

Could you please send us a private message? 

Happy to help you! 

***Edited by moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.