cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt

Degus222
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey everyone!

Where do I find the receipt? All I can find is transactions. but no receipts?

Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Degus222 wrote:

Thanks! my credit card statement and transactions have different numbers

Transaction History is before tax. Credit Card statement is including tax.

@Anonymous  has beaten me again...

Well...you provided better info.

@Degus222 wrote:

Transaction History is before tax. Credit Card statement is including tax.

@Anonymous  has beaten me again...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Degus222 wrote:

Taxes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Degus222 wrote:

yes. I am set up on auto pay. Whenever you buy things normally slips are issued and they have the GST number and such on them.

The GST number is displayed on the payment screen.

Degus222

@Degus222 wrote:

yes. I am set up on auto pay. Whenever you buy things normally slips are issued and they have the GST number and such on them.

@Degus222Your billing statement can be had by contacting them directly as outlined in my first message, but I hear it takes around 30 days for them to generate them for you. It is not common for pre-paid services to get a statement but they can do it by special request.

Degus222

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Degus222 wrote:

Hey everyone!

Where do I find the receipt? All I can find is transactions. but no receipts?

Thanks,

@Degus222What receipt? You can check your method of payment, bank statement or credit card statement, or who ever you purchased a voucher from. You can log into self serve and see your last 6 months of transaction history as you already have found.

Do you mean your account statement from PM? Public Mobile self-serve does not have a user accessible billing statement generator. Most pre-paid mobile service providers do not give you receipts or statements so you will have to contact the moderator team to get your statements. We community helpers are other customers trying to help out with no system access and only a moderator will be able to access your account statements. Click this to send them a message

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number and provide as much information for your request including dates of statements so the moderator team can work without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays. 

Need Help? Let's chat.