cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactive my sim card

Xiangguiqiang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi My credit card was expired. So the autopay could not pay my bill . Then my account was suspended. However, now I update my

credit card and reactive my account. Would you please tell me how long my phone will work? thanks

3 REPLIES 3

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Xiangguiqiang wrote:

Hi My credit card was expired. So the autopay could not pay my bill . Then my account was suspended. However, now I update my

credit card and reactive my account. Would you please tell me how long my phone will work? thanks

Hi @Xiangguiqiang will you please log in your self serve account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Does your account say Active?  Did your credit card get charged?  If not, try manually adding your payment here

Make a Payment one-time payment.png

if the Reactivate Current Plan is still showing, click it again.

Plan Expired - Reactivate Current Plan - Disregard.png

Log out.  Before logging back in, clear your browsing history, cache and cookies.  Use a different browser and it might help using incognito mode.  Log back it.

If you still do not have service, contact the Moderator_Team

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >>  Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (much faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply.

Please keep us updated.  Thanks in advance.

RosieR 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Xiangguiqiang : Do you have sufficient funds in Available Funds to cover the full cost of your plan? Did you make a manual payment into the account when you updated your payment card?

I unsuspended an account a couple days ago and it had sufficient funds but it didn't restart. I tried the reactivate button to no avail. The moderators had to fix it. hmm maybe I could have tried the lost/stolen again...

@Xiangguiqiang wrote:

Updating your credit card alone does not gets your service working again.  You'll need to go back into your self serve system and apply a manual top up.  When you say that you reactivated your accont, this means that you already did that?  Service should start working again immedaitely.  If it doesn't, try restarting your device.

Need Help? Let's chat.