cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivation

laurenmactavish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my plan is suspended because I forgot to.make a payment, thinking i was on autopay and my visa numer changed. I just replaced visa number with my new one and made a payment. My account has the correct balance but still reads suspended. How long will it take to.be reactivated?

6 REPLIES 6

Nice try to fix it yourself. Now you need to click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

laurenmactavish

I've restarted it and nothing has worked

@laurenmactavish wrote:

Thanks, I was able to have the plan added again but I still do not have service. I'll wait until tomorrow and do as you suggested

If you haven't done so yet rebooting your phone might help?

laurenmactavish

Thanks, I was able to have the plan added again but I still do not have service. I'll wait until tomorrow and do as you suggested

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@laurenmactavish is your service working fine without any issues?

If so, please just wait until tomorrow and see if the account status is updated.

If your service is not working or if by tomorrow your account status is not corrected then please send a private message to the @CS_Agent

In your message to them please include:

- detail of your issue

- your phone number

-your account number

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Try click Change Plan from within your account and follow the prompts to activate now. BUT do not pay again.

Failing that click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.