cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivation fee of 25$

mo123
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

Hi, 

After one  month non usage of service with a plan of 35$ including a 10$ data add-on , I had made a payment of 75$( off 3 different 25$ voucher), my service got reestablished with a balance of 17$ owing to me. When I was willing to migrate from 35$ plan to 50$. Now, I have been told to make extra payment for non sufficient balance. I ain't get that! 

Is there someone there to help me out? 

1 REPLY 1

@mo123 wrote:

Hi, 

After one  month non usage of service with a plan of 35$ including a 10$ data add-on , I had made a payment of 75$( off 3 different 25$ voucher), my service got reestablished with a balance of 17$ owing to me. When I was willing to migrate from 35$ plan to 50$. Now, I have been told to make extra payment for non sufficient balance. I ain't get that! 

Is there someone there to help me out? 

I have moved this message thread from The Lounge.

When performing an immediate plan change, you must pay the full price of the new plan and it needs to be in the account balance before such a change is allowed. However, I highly suggest not going through with this change.

You are already on a $35 plan. If you make a change effective immediately to the $50 plan, you will lose the original $35. I recommend that you tell the self-serve system to schedule the change to the $50 plan to only occur during the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.