cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivation Issue

mpw2594
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, so my plan expired yesterday, February 27, 2020, and I immediately added the amount needed. 

However, I have attempted to reactivate my plan several times, no payment is needed on my behalf, and yet the plan is not activating. 

Every-time I go to make sure it's done on my part the amount due says $0.00 and my estimated payment is $0.00.

It also says on my account that my next pay cycle is February 27, 2020 and has yet to update.

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mpw2594 wrote:

I did both suggestions you offered, and still no luck!

@Anonymous wrote:

Two things to try:
1. Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

If you're seeing the reactivate button then you don't have an active plan.

By now I guess you should be contacting the moderators.

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

mpw2594

I did both suggestions you offered, and still no luck!

@Anonymous wrote:

Two things to try:
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Two things to try:
See what happens.

mpw2594

I have clicked the reactivation button several times, and nothing seems to happen!

When I try to even call my voicemail it says that I don't have an active plan...which I do!

@Anonymous wrote:

@mpw2594 wrote:

Hi, so my plan expired yesterday, February 27, 2020, and I immediately added the amount needed. 

However, I have attempted to reactivate my plan several times, no payment is needed on my behalf, and yet the plan is not activating. 

Every-time I go to make sure it's done on my part the amount due says $0.00 and my estimated payment is $0.00.

It also says on my account that my next pay cycle is February 27, 2020 and has yet to update.

If your services are still working then disregard all this mess.

If you have the reactivate button in the upper right of your self serve then click that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mpw2594 wrote:

If your services are still working then disregard all this mess.

If you have the reactivate button in the upper right of your self serve then click that.

Need Help? Let's chat.