cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivated suspended account but no data

iforyou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My account has autopay but for some reason the payment didn't process and my account was suspended.

I made a manual payment the same day and reactivated the account. I am able to make and receive calls. The phone would show the 4G icon at the top menu bar. But when trying to connect to Public Mobile, it wouldn't connect and I get a "You are unable to access the Web" error as shown in the attachment.

Could you check if the payment went through and if my account is activated? I checked the APN page and the settings are correct. I tried restarting the phone several times, and also waited for over 24 hours.

Please PM me for account details.

PM problem page.jpg

Thanks!

@Shazia_K

5 REPLIES 5

@iforyou You may need additional patience. I understand they had more than 500 messages when they arrived this morning, so you may have no response until tomorrow. Robot Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

iforyou

whoa thanks for the response! Very detailed!

I sent a messge to the moerator team as per your instructions so hopefully I will get a response soon!

Cheers!

@iforyou Thanks for the detailed response. The plan is correct; "Expired" in your plan details means that plan is no longer available to new customers.

The lack of a data add-on under Add-ons means the system "thinks" you have used up all your data. You can check actual data usage in your account but as you renewed recently that is quite unlikely. Therefore, you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

Yesterday they had an extensive backlog of messages dealing with customers whose service is down, so you may not have a response today.

iforyou

Thanks for your help!

When I log in, I don't see data add on under My Data & Add-On's in the overview page.

When I look into the payment history, I see that the credit card payment went through, and the 12gb data, 90 day pass, talk/text all went through and got charged.

My plan is the $120 for 12 gb data for 90 days. Under My Plan, it shows:

$120 per 90 Days
Pick & Pay
This plan includes: -
- 12GB Data
- Expired
- Unlimited International Text
- Unlimited Provincial Talk

Thanks!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Login to your account and

a) see if there is a data add-on listed under Add-ons,

b) check your payment histroy to confirm payments look correct

c) check your plan to see if it listed correctly.

Need Help? Let's chat.