cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivated account but the line has resumed yet

mitorisonia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
What to do if I pay my plan but my line does not work?
7 REPLIES 7

mitorisonia
Thank you 🙂 I did still nothing

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mitorisonia,

You should remove the SIM card and reinsert it. Maybe that will help. If not, private message one of the moderators as suggested by many above.

Yours,

mitorisonia
I Hank for your respond. I did all those steps but still nothing.thebpayment went through too. I don't know why it's not working I never had that before

@mitorisonia While waiting for a moderator, look at your account. If you see Available Funds equal to the plan cost, click Change Plan, pick the plan and click activate now, logout and reboot your phone.

Also, check your credit card to be sure a payment went through.

Otherwise you have a bit of a wait. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or on cellular data.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mitorisonia
THank you

You need to send a message over to one of the moderators, including your account info and details and they can help you out.

Send a msg to @Shazia_K or @Mary_M
Click on either name scroll down all the way you will see a icon send a private msg hopefully They will look after your issues thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mitorisonia It should work right away, send a private message to a moderator and they will help you out.

Need Help? Let's chat.