cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate plan

nubia1-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to reactivate my plan a couple of times but it is not been processed but my credit card is okay for the processing 

10 REPLIES 10

@nubia1- Let us know whether or not you could solve the problem. Thanks.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire
  • The Public Mobile Moderator Team
    If the Community is stumped by your question or if you have an account specific issue, then it’s time to contact our super-knowledgeable Moderator Team.
    Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:
    Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking . You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Have a great day! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nubia1- wrote:

I tried to reactivate my plan a couple of times but it is not been processed but my credit card is okay for the processing 

@nubia1- 

Try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help.

@nubia1- if you used the lost/ stolen feature to suspend your account, you have to take it off before using the information provided in my previous post to reactivate your plan. Thanks. Stay safe. 

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try what @gblackma said. If that dosent work Your credit card might be locked by PM due to trying too many times. You will then have to contact a moderator to solve your issue.

Contact a moderator:

Step 1: Click Here to chat with SIMon

Chat With SIMon.jpg

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he

can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If SIMon cant help you Type in “moderator” to

connect to a Public Mobile customer service

representative.

Step 4: Choose “Account-specific question”

Account Specific question.png

Step 5: Then choose “No, I want a human

No I want  A Human.png

Step 6: Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent and the inbox

for a reply from the moderators.

Mail.png
“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How long has your account been deactivated?  if it has been more than 90 days you will need to get a new sim.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@nubia1- Just to let you know for the future that Autopay sometimes fails (if you enabled Autopay). So better to do manual payments even with enabled Autopay to prevent any suspension issues.

SebyWood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please reactivate my plan, the credit card is up to date

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please contact a MOD, by clicking question mark on right bottom corner, or click top community and scroll down and click MOD and send a private message with your concern.

IMG-2480 (1).jpg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@nubia1- 

You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.