cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate account

Nisq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is temporarily deactivated due to credit card change. Im unable to pay over the phone because I forgot my pin

11 REPLIES 11

@Nisq  If you're unable to remember your PIN,  nor  recover access to your account using the "Forgot password" link, you are, unfortunately,  stuck until the moderators respond. 
Try the TextNow app to at least be able to make calls/texts while connected to wifi. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Nisq

No

@Nisq Are you unable to login your self serve account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Nisq

I have been a customer since Jul./2017. The credit card changed and payment date was today

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nisq ,

Are you a new user, and just activate and have not had any services since?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Nisq yes. you need to use SIMon and you will most likely receive a response today

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Nisq

24/48 hrs..seriously? Dont you think this is a bit long when the phone has no service

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Nisq if you sent a message to moderators the standard response time to your message is 24/48 hours.

Keep an eye on your inbox the envelope top rightish. That's where they will write you.

Hopefully your issue is sorted out quickly.

Nisq

I tried the bot and it directed me to the community. 

I pm the moderators but no response yet.

My phone is iphone and there is no msg with pin# sent to me, and its the same phone I used to activate the sim

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You can log into your account online and pay via your credit card? Log in and click make a payment from the drop down select one time payment. If you can't get into your account then only moderators can help you and also they can only provide you with your pin as well.

For your 4 digit pin you need to ask moderators for it. Two ways to reach them.

1- 

Simon.JPG

2 or private message at this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you have an Android phone and it's the same one that you signed up with you may be able to find it in sim card messages.

Open text app and click the 3 dots on right side. Select settings then advanced settings. Then click sim card messages

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Nisq you will need to message the moderators directly and provide them some.info so you can Access your account. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.