cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:update new credit card update new visa credit card informationRe: Edit my new credit card

Becharjho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help me out how to replace my old card on the file. Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7

Nadiahashimi78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My pleasure 😊 

Nadiahashimi78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, just go to self-service and go to manage payment and there show you the option click on it and submit. It's very easy 

@Becharjho 

Good to see you started a new thread its much easier and faster to get a dedicated response to your issue.

@Becharjho 

Be sure to clear your browser, close all tabs, reboot your device if it's been awhile, one one tab only in chrome, firefox or safari using secret/incognito mode. This will help prevent error messages.

If you have a suite number you can add it to your street address (ie 101-123 1st AVE W). Do not put a space in the postal code. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.

After accepting the change its always a good idea to add some funds to your account (even $1) to test that your credit card will work.

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, accepted credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Becharjho

Becharjho

Thanks for the info. Godbless. 

Need Help? Let's chat.