cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: plan suspended

miltonkrest
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help! All I get are robots and no one is helping me. I can't active my phone because Public says my email isnt' valid.. yet I get emails from them! They have no customer support! Very displeased customer who will not be using this service AGAIN if I am not helped!!! 

60 REPLIES 60

miltonkrest

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT US. 

miltonkrest

2 hours and no solution.. no response from agents, ignored by community, told to "relax", I cannot believe this.. how is this better than just having normal customer service like EVERY OTHER COMPANY ON EARTH? 

miltonkrest

I've been waiting 2 hours for a response from customer service.. how the HECK is that a win-win? Terrible, cheap, and LAZY system in place, here. 

miltonkrest

How is that a win? What a joke. I just want to use my dang phone. I cannot believe I have to join a forum just to make a phone call. Can you tell me why the system can't verify my email? 

miltonkrest

I didn't realize there was no customer service. Had I known that I wouldn't have even got a sim card. Does anyoen want to buy my $40 code? I will sell it for $35

@miltonkrest wrote:

Why don't they have a customer service line ITS A PHONE COMPANY YET YOU CANT CALL THEM 

Everything is done online at Public Mobile. This is stated on the main homepage.

Our support is all online.

Having online support means more money in your pocket and less waiting on hold. We call that a win-win.

Ngoik

There *is* no real "customer service" with public mobile. It's community based (part of what makes it so cheap).

Is your phone not working at all? Or is it just the online account you can't access. Sometimes it takes a minute to get the service to kick in. Try rebooting your phone. 

If you go through your emails from public mobile, is there one that asks you to verify your email address? Perhaps that's something that was missed. 

If you try and log in with the email you signed up with what happens? Does it not recognize your email? What if you click 'forgot password', does it recognize your email address? If not, my guess is you missed that verification link somewhere. Check your spam/junk folder as well. 

When did you sign up for service?

miltonkrest

Why don't they have a customer service line ITS A PHONE COMPANY YET YOU CANT CALL THEM 

miltonkrest

miltonkrest

Did that said they cannot verify my email, but I have proof this was the email associated with my account. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miltonkrest wrote:

l'll relax when I get customer service!!! 

@miltonkrest 

i know and i'm so sorry for your feeling
so can you try Forgot your password? Here 
and just be cool and typing your email in Forgot your password? if the system allowed you do it try it.

miltonkrest

Customer service does not care about us. I am sitting here on a **bleep** forum instead of talking to someone from the company. Zero care for us. Cannot get into my account or register a new one. Tried 3 browers. quadruple checked my email. Everything correct. They are having an issue. I need help but I am all alone. I have a really bad impression of this company. 

miltonkrest

I cannot get into my account. The system does not recognize my email for some reason, yet I cannot create a new account with my number. This is a technical issue, but customer support is non existent. I need to use my number now and paid for this assuming I could use it immediatly instead of wasting my time on a forum. I am so mad at these people and never using this service again unless things change now. I cannot stand this lazy approach to customer service by them 

miltonkrest

He's lying. I messaged them over an hour ago and no response. Horrible customer support. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT US

miltonkrest

l'll relax when I get customer service!!! 

miltonkrest

Tried with 2 other browsers.. same thing!!! "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address." yet I cannot create a new account and still get account related emails to my email addresss!!!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miltonkrest 

just be relax, the will answer to you as soon as possible,

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here  

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

miltonkrest

The system doesn't recognize my email. I get emails from the system, though. I tried to make a new account but it says my number is already in use. I quadruple checked my email to make sure it's right.. it is. This is a technical issue on their end. 

miltonkrest

What a load of crap. I need help to active my phone and there's no one to help me.. I messaged him almost an hour ago and no response!!!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miltonkrest 

at public mobile no phone number or email for customer service,
only by Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

miltonkrest

FOR GOODNESS SAKE STOP COPY AND PASTING THE SAME ANSWER!!! I WANT TO TALK TO A HUMAN! I PAID $40 AND ZERO REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!! VERY ANGRY

miltonkrest

I CAN'T EVEN ACCESS SELF SERVER BECAUSE THE SYSTEM DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY EMAIL AND WON'T LET ME REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT. I KNOW MY EMAIL IS RIGHT BECAUSE I GET EMAILS FROM THE COMPANY 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miltonkrest 

If you autopay failed or past your renewal,try this

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

or you can Remove your credit card and Logout and

clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

or you can try it for a different Browser

and use a Browser from your computer, is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and do Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and log in and re entered your credit details,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How To Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

@miltonkrest wrote:

Can someone give me the email for customer serivce? I'm really lost right now, only referred to bots or told to ask the community, but the issue I have is a technical one (the system doesn't recognize my email but recognizes that my phone is associated with an account.) I have proof that the email I'm trying to login with has been receiving emails from Public about product info and my account info.. this is a technical issue that cannot be solved by the community. Please someone help get me in contact with technical support!! 

There is no e-mail address or phone number for customer service.  They are contacted by using the ticketing process to contact a customer support agent.

miltonkrest

Can someone give me the email for customer serivce? I'm really lost right now, only referred to bots or told to ask the community, but the issue I have is a technical one (the system doesn't recognize my email but recognizes that my phone is associated with an account.) I have proof that the email I'm trying to login with has been receiving emails from Public about product info and my account info.. this is a technical issue that cannot be solved by the community. Please someone help get me in contact with technical support!! 

miltonkrest

Sent them a message.. hope to hear back soon. I really need to use this phone. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miltonkrest 

are you new customer try to Activate new line,or existing customer and what are you facing!

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.