cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: my account is deactivate

Chico2020
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is not due until tomorrow but my account is suspended today. I set up service on the 10th of the month, you make me pay on the 9th each month, now this month you suspended my account one day early, technically two days early since I set up service on the 10th of the month. I need it fixed or I'm gone back to my phone company where I've been for 6 years. 

11 REPLIES 11

@darlicious wrote:

@Chico2020 

Pay attention to tbe reminder to pay text that pm sends you a couple of days before your renewal. Don't worry at least next month it will be back on the 10th.

Or a day or two after your payment goes through print the first page of your My Account. Circle the next payment due and treat like a bill that needs to be paid...pay it it least 2 days before.

Or set up auto-pay for the $2 off. Then pay double the amount and then the monthly amount every 30 days thereafter. So you will always be paid up one month ahead of time, will receive $2 a month off and never use the auto pay set up. 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It sounds like you are not understanding how the community works.  We are all customers helping each other.  Threatening to go back to your previous provider doesn't impact us.  We are not customer service.  

If you have an issue, state the facts and ask for help in a courteous manner.  Educate yourself about Public Mobile, the community and all the perks and benefits.  Be patient and if needed contact a moderator to help you resolve your issue.  Enjoy the savings 😁

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Chico2020 wrote:

My account is not due until tomorrow but my account is suspended today. I set up service on the 10th of the month, you make me pay on the 9th each month, now this month you suspended my account one day early, technically two days early since I set up service on the 10th of the month. I need it fixed or I'm gone back to my phone company where I've been for 6 years. 

Hello @Chico2020  - if your services are working fine, please IGNORE those Suspended/Expired message on your SELF SERVE account. This is the normal (yet strange) SELF SERVE part of the renewal process. 

As others are saying 30-day plans here not monthly.

Waseem419

Hello you likely miss youer payment date you go to youer self service account there you go to activate youer account and pay youer balance thanks 

Waseem419

Hello   you likely you miss youer payment date you go to youer self service account active your account and pay youer balance thanks 

Waseem419

Hello you go to youer self service account there you see option you do byself activate youer account is tomuch esay thanks

Waseem419

Hello you have to go youer self service account you activate youer account is tomuch esay ok

@Chico2020 

Pay attention to tbe reminder to pay text that pm sends you a couple of days before your renewal. Don't worry at least next month it will be back on the 10th.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chico2020  If you don't like registering a credit card because of risk, have a look a Koho visa. You're only at risk for $ you add to the account. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Chico2020 

The date keeps moving as we don't have monthly plans here, it's 30 days.

You can still pay when you are paying your bills, the balance will sit there until your due date.

If you register for autopay you will get$2 off your bill and get extra data.

It can be visa gift card even

You can still pay with vouchers but you will be collecting rewards just for being registered for autopay

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Chico2020 

@Chico2020 wrote:

Public mobile plans are every 30 days, not monthly (so not the same date each month ie 10th).  So, the renewal dates vary each month depending if the month has 30, 31 or even 28 days.  

You likely missed your payment date.  Load up the funds and your plan should re-start.  

Need Help? Let's chat.