cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how do I get my credit back?

Squarespace319
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently switched to Koodo mobile on March 3 and was charged $28.74 by public moible on March 3 and i get credited ?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Squarespace319  Further to what has already been said, if your account did not renew just before your port to Koodo, the port would have failed, since your account would have been suspended.

Just saying...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It is unlikely the public mobile charged you after your account was closed. PM usually charges credit cards around 3am on renewal date, As such the renewal probably went ahead before you ported out. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Squarespace319 wrote:

I recently switched to Koodo mobile on March 3 and was charged $28.74 by public moible on March 3 and i get credited ?

Was your Public Mobile renewal on the 3rd and so they charged you? And at the same time you had ported to Koodo?

I guess one should port a day or two before the end of a term.

Also one should remove the credit card before porting.

I guess all you can do is send a private message to the mods here and see if they can find a way to fix you up.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Squarespace319  a écrit :

You must take out your information of  your credit card on public mobile account . That way you can’ t be charged. You can ask the moderator if something can be done  in a private message. Explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.