Did you mean: 

Re: how can i contact a moderator to slove my problem

Ketchuptruck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need my plan changed from 90day to a 30 day and it won't let me 

6 REPLIES 6

bkrumme

Thanks you so much. Have a wonderful day.

Ok @bkrumme you can write a message to the moderator here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened..they will help you...waiting time few hours to 2 days...Smiley Frustrated Don't worry they did it for my husband..failed activation with no text no calls...

bkrumme

Thanks for your response however I am not able to set up a self serve account since my son's phone is dectivated.  The only method of setting up this service is by obtaining a text message (to his phone) with a code which he is not able to receive.  I really would lilke a moderator to help please somehow figure out how to imput his new credit card info without being able to recieve a link via his phone as it doesn;t send or receive messages since deactivated.  Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bkrumme, you should be able to set up a self serve acount by following the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Community-and-Self-Serve-Accounts/ta-p...

If you have issues, just post another question in the forum, and someone will provide additional information for you.  Keep in mind that the people here in the forum are customers just like you (except for tose with MOD next to their name).

bkrumme

My son's phone has been deactivated as the credit card we had on file has expired.  We never had a chance to set up a self-serve account yet so we are not able to access his account to put in the new credit card information.  Please help us, we are so frustrated after talking to your represenatives at Walmart who are not able to help resolve the issue.  We were given your internal phone number for your distrudutor reps and waited on hold 3 hours tonight only to be disconnected!!! We only need to imput new credit card information to be up and running again but are getting nowhere.  Thanks, B. Krumme

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Ketchuptruck Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation. Make sure you have a made a payment equal to the cost of your new plan.

Plan changes after expiry can only be completed by the moderators. 

Also, ou have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.