cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re help

Cheffy6781
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is locked from signing into my account  also  My account expired dec 19 and I wanna change plan from 50 to 25 dollar a month plan. Ty

5 REPLIES 5

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For any complicated issue, best to contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket. Moderator wait times can be within a few hours or sooner, or within a day, from my experience.

@Cheffy6781   Contacting the moderators can help with gaining access to your account. If submitting a service ticket via Simon is an issue you can also contact them thru your private messages. Tag the @CS_Agent in the send bar, add a subject and explain the issue. Include your email on the account, ph#, pin #, full name, address and be prepared to answer another identifying question such as dob, alternate ph #, last payment type, amount, date, security question and answer for verification. Be prepared to add funds to the account either thru 611 or the moderators. The moderator can add a payment thru a credit card or have a voucher ready. Vouchers from Shell and london drugs are valid immediately versus other retail outlets.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Cheffy6781 

Please wait for an hour than try resetting your password

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ 

Then you will be able too make all the changes from your selfserve

Thanks

Sarlye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Cheffy6781 wrote:

My phone is locked from signing into my account  also  My account expired dec 19 and I wanna change plan from 50 to 25 dollar a month plan. Ty

@Cheffy6781 If you cannot get into your Self Serve, your account is most likely suspended. You have 90 days to reactivate. Please contact the Moderator by clicking the Question Mark on the bottom right hand corner and follow through with the prompts. Once you verify your account, a moderator will send a private message to you and then he/she can help you to reactivate your account again. 

chris1961
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator thought a support ticket. Here's a link to SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"    

Need Help? Let's chat.