cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re activate account

ludwignemeth1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I need to re-activate my account. It says i have insufficient funds, but when i try to pay using my credit card, it says i have enough funds. Please help

5 REPLIES 5

Or @ludwignemeth1  you can use recharge.com in a pinch from the comfort of your home. You pay a tiny fee.

https://www.recharge.com/en/canada/public-mobile-top-up?aid=125&gclid=CjwKCAiA66_xBRBhEiwAhrMuLQNAbG...

@Dentremonterin7 wrote:

If your not set up with auto pay, you might have to go to your local grocery store and manually put the correct founds in 

Or to clarify, you might have to go to the grocery store, or any mobile phone kiosk that sells PM vouchers, buy one of those, and use that to manually input the funds.

Dentremonterin7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If your not set up with auto pay, you might have to go to your local grocery store and manually put the correct founds in 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ludwignemeth1 wrote:

Hello,

I need to re-activate my account. It says i have insufficient funds, but when i try to pay using my credit card, it says i have enough funds. Please help

Just add money equal to your plan + $1 extra, and reactivate the account. Everything should work fine.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ludwignemeth1 wrote:

Hello,

Just add enough fund to your account to pay your plan fee without getting the rewards.  Then, click on Reactivate your plan link on your overview page after login.

Need Help? Let's chat.