Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: account disabled

chelsea2004saad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All

my account is diabled 

my Sim card:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my phone number that was assigned prior to account disabled was  :  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Due to Covid i managed the auto pay did not kickin and I was not working for months.

Is there a way to reactivate the account with same sim and phone number.

edited by coimputergeek541: accoiunt informatiion removed

3 REPLIES 3

@chelsea2004saad 

Unfortunately or fortunately you will have to start from scratch but you can probably get a promotion in the next week or two. Plan ahead an order a sim card or two from CCS they are usually about $3. Once you activate keep your personal information to yourself and only share it via private message with the moderators.

The info you shared today on the community a freely accessible public forum was enough to be simjacked or have your phone number ported out fraudently. From there crafty criminals can begin to steal your identity and gain access to your bank accounts, credit cards,  email, PayPal and other accounts. Never share your sim card #, account #, IMEI #,  phone #, D.O.B., full name  or email on this forum or elsewhere for that matter. When you activate have an account specific email that is not linked to your finances, choose a strong password and dont remain logged into your self serve or community accounts. Welcome back to public mobile.

@chelsea2004saad wrote:

Hi All

my account is diabled 

my Sim card:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my phone number that was assigned prior to account disabled was  :  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Due to Covid i managed the auto pay did not kickin and I was not working for months.

Is there a way to reactivate the account with same sim and phone number.

Unfortuantely, after an acount has been in suspended status for 90 days, the account gets permanently closed. You'll need to get a new sim card and new phone number.  You can only resume service if the service suspensiion has been less than 90 days by paying for your plan fee.

chelsea2004saad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i manged to let my phone plan slide due to covide 19

my Sim card:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

phone # before account got disabled  --> xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can we possibly reenable account 

usersID :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.