cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What is the phone number for customer service?

mimi12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Want to make a payment on my phone because my phone is a little broken that I cannot use the 4 and 6 

5 REPLIES 5

Obviously @mimi12 needs to resolve the broken buttons on the phone problem. Meanwhile another quick way to enter the voucher would be moving the SIM card to another phone which temporarily turns the other phone into @mimi12 ‘s phone, get the voucher added to the account and Then move the SIM card back. 

AE_Collector

@BeachNBeer wrote:

@kb_mv  Why would you suggest them to take a picture of a voucher and to message moderators? when they can enter the voucher themselves. 

Make a payment and switch payment type from credit card to payment voucher.  

Screenshot_20201017_081258.jpg

Yes I can read that they can't press 6. It was for others to reading.

@mimi12you can also use any other phone and dial 1-855-4Public then enter your cell number to access your account.

No need to contact moderators as suggested by @kb_mv 

@BeachNBeer Because they can't use a 4 or a 6 and barring using another cell phone or a desktop (which I am sure they wouldn't be here if it was an option) it seemed like a good option. Maybe when they buy a voucher they can ask for one without a 4 or a 6 in it. Thanks for the input.

@mimi12 An alternative to my misguide suggestion would be use a landline to call PM as indicated by @BeachNBeer and enter your voucher that way. Apologies for any confusion.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kb_mv  Why would you suggest them to take a picture of a voucher and to message moderators? when they can enter the voucher themselves. 

Make a payment and switch payment type from credit card to payment voucher.  

Screenshot_20201017_081258.jpg

Yes I can read that they can't press 6. It was for others reading.

@mimi12you can also use any other phone and dial 1-855-4Public then enter your cell number to access your account.

No need to contact moderators as suggested by @kb_mv 

@BeachNBeer wrote:

@mimi12  Public has no number. All online. Log into your account to make a payment by credit card or voucher. You can dial 611 also from your phone. To speak to Public Mobile open a ticket through the chat bot by clicking the question mark.

@BeachNBeer As @mimi12 posted they can't use the numbers 4 or 6 on their phone as it is broken. The only thing I could suggest @mimi12  do is get a voucher, take a picture and then submit it to the moderators with an explanation, asking them to enter it for them.

@mimi12  can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimi12  Public has no number. All online. Log into your account to make a payment by credit card or voucher. You can dial 611 also from your phone. To speak to Public Mobile open a ticket through the chat bot by clicking the question mark.

Need Help? Let's chat.