Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Update credit card info REMOVED By ShawnC

pablo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

14 REPLIES 14

@pablo wrote:

what code u are talking about i dial Star 611 and is say that wont work it diidnt ask for a code

@pablo  You have two ways of loading your voucher onto your account. Thru your self serve account and by calling 611. If you can log onto your account. Go to payment. Then click on one time payment. Enter the 12 digit code. Depending on where you purchased it the 12 digit code could be the pin # the redemption# or the voucher #. Some have both you may have to try more than once but not more than 3 times. Each time log in and out. Be sure to clear your browser and use secret mode before you start it prevents issues from arising.  You may not have been able to use it before because it can take up to 24 hours for the funds to be loaded on the voucher. Some are a couple of hours, Canadian tire about 8 hrs and shell gas stations almost instantly. Alternatively use 611. Call and follow the prompts to load. Note cdn tire you must use the redemption # to redeem the voucher funds.

@computergeek541  It would be nice to have a thread with pics of used vouchers or a list showing which 12 digit code on a voucher from various retailers to use when loading a payment for easy reference preventing much of the confusion around this issue maybe avg eta of funds per retailers voucher as well.

I have edited the post above and moved messages to create a new thread.

pablo

what code u are talking about i dial Star 611 and is say that wont work it diidnt ask for a code

Jann

Hi there,

You need a code from your old provider, or did you do that part?

Once you get a code and enter into your phone, public mobile will activate.

cheers, J

@pabloIf your activation process didn't go through, you have to wait one hour or so before the system will let you retry the registration.

How did it not work? We are all just normal users here and have no idea what your account is like.

Public Mobile is cheap because they expec the users to DIY. Do keep that in mind if you need more hand holding like configuring phones etc.

pablo

i have a payment Voucher it wont work this is getting from bad to worse i wanna used my phone it is verry important

pablo

i have a payment voacher it wont work 

@pabloFrom your previous post you will need to purchase a voucher or get a local credit card in order to activate your account.

pablo

i cant activare my accounti am stress out how can some one help me

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

@ShawnC13 , @computergeek541 

Are you able to step in here and edit that cc number? 

Thanks!

@wetcoaster  done thanks for the tag

Thank you!

@wetcoaster wrote:

Thanks!

@wetcoaster  done thanks for the tag

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Thanks!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@pabloTake out your credit card # ASAP. You have to update your cerdit card info yourself going to selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Also Public Mobile doesn't accept credit cards that is not issued in Canada or the US. You need a different credit card since your # is from Mexico.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@pablo  click on the 3 dots on the right of your post and remove your credit card number, this is a public forum!  Log in to your self serve account to manage your credit card 

Need Help? Let's chat.