cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upcoming support enhancements: We're looking for testers!

vernon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Support team, my phone has been suspended. I'm on auto pay and there are sufficient funds to pay the amount but I have been susspended. What should I do?

8 REPLIES 8

@vernon wrote:

Thank you, yes I have contacted the Moderator_Team. They have not responded. How long 

does it usually take for them to let me know they have recieved my message for help?

If you've sent the mesaage, then it was received.  It could be 15 minutes for a response, it could be a few days.  This depends on the volume and types of requests that are submitted to them.

@vernon 

In your self service account, choose payment tab.  Then choose One Time Payment Icon.  Scroll Select Amount line.  Enter $1.  

If that does not work, as stated avove, you may need to contact moderator, but expect 1-2 day further wait.  

vernon

Thank you, yes I have contacted the Moderator_Team. They have not responded. How long 

does it usually take for them to let me know they have recieved my message for help?

@vernon wrote:

Did the lost/stolen phone trick work?    No.

If not, you could also try manually load $1 to your account.  This also seems to reset your phone/plan .    I tried to make a payment, wouldnt accept it. How do I manually load a $1 onto a auto account?

On the day of plan renewal, in your self service account, it will state suspended, but as long as your phone works, you should be fine until midnight when the plan renews.  

My phone does not work! 

You'll need to contact the moderators then.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

vernon

Did the lost/stolen phone trick work?    No.

If not, you could also try manually load $1 to your account.  This also seems to reset your phone/plan .    I tried to make a payment, wouldnt accept it. How do I manually load a $1 onto a auto account?

On the day of plan renewal, in your self service account, it will state suspended, but as long as your phone works, you should be fine until midnight when the plan renews.  

My phone does not work! 

@vernon 

Did the lost/stolen phone trick work?  

If not, you could also try manually load $1 to your account.  This also seems to reset your phone/plan

vernon

Ok thanks

@vernon wrote:

Hi Support team, my phone has been suspended. I'm on auto pay and there are sufficient funds to pay the amount but I have been susspended. What should I do?

The support team is unlikely to respond to a forum message post, and even if they did, they would require you to send them a private message before they would look into your account.

First, I would try going into your self-serve account and reporting your phone as lost/stolen.  Reactivate it shortly after.  This process can sometimes reset something on Public Mobile's end.

Need Help? Let's chat.