cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Louis1993
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Louis1993 wrote:

It was a while ago I was going use it this time for my bill I no I had it because he received it as well now it's not showing up

You should have received your $25 one time credit within 72 hours of your friend's activation.

Check your payment history during the Nov/Dec 2018 for the credit.

You refer-a-friend credit should be used to pay your plan on the next renewal date after receiving your credit.

If you stop paying your plan fee since December 2018, your account will be canceled couple months ago because PM will cancel your account 90 days after non-payment.

Louis1993

Today he singed up a month back and they said I would recieve the credit and now it's not showinshmy phone is off as of today

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alex888 wrote:

@Louis1993It would have been used automatically if it was put in your account, it was probably used months ago.

@Alex888 this is definitely the most likely explanation.  @Louis1993 this would have been credited to your account a long time ago, and would have been used up by a subsequent renewal. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Louis1993It would have been used automatically if it was put in your account, it was probably used months ago.

When did your phone stop working?

finshipper

Your best bet is to contact a moderator for assistance.  When you say your phone is off, do you mean your plan expired? @CS_Agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Louis1993

It was a while ago I was going use it this time for my bill I no I had it because he received it as well now it's not showing up

@Louis1993 When did you get that text? That promo ended quit a while ago.

Louis1993

I referred a friend and I got text saying I received 25 dollar credit and I was going use that towards my bill this month and now it's not showing I received it online for some reason and my phone is off and I want that credit applied before I pay it so.i dont have pay full amount. Can someone please get ahold me asap as I have wait to talk to someone to get my phone back up and going 

Need Help? Let's chat.