Did you mean: 

Re: Umidigi Power WiFi tethering not working with Public Mobile

Houda2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

my phone is not working and i put min in it please help

last issue was wifi and now its min

i bought my min from the petro on cote vertu st

PLZZZ and to make matters worse i cant even go bk outside cuz i am in self isolation my son tested positive for covid19. I spoke with Alyssa at the store and her boss is not in unitl monday can you please help to restore the line :catsad: i cant re print the voucher plzz

2 REPLIES 2

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Houda2 You added minutes? You are on a $15 plan but ran out of munites and want to buy an add-on like 500 minutes for $5?

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Houda2 

Did you try using the voucher online or by calling *611 from your phone? Can you try again using the opposite method?

Link to using voucher on Self Serve 

Link to guide for using voucher through *611 

Make sure you are entering the correct 12 digit code, some voucher receipts can be confusing with many sets of numbers.

If that doesn't help, you can open a ticket with the mods and come back here to provide more detail on your problem for us to better help you.

To contact Moderators, CLICK HERE to submit a ticket through SIMon, the chatbot.

1. Type in "mods" and send message.

2. Select [Account-specific question], next select [No, I want a human].

3. Click on the [Submit a ticket / Click me!] button.

4. Fill in the form as instructed and submit your ticket.

5. Wait for a response, they will appear in your message inbox, HERE.

*** If you can't submit a ticket, CLICK HERE to private message the Moderator_Team directly.

You can use an app such as WhatsApp or TextNow to reach family/friends immediately, in the meantime. Very sorry to hear about your son, hope he gets well soon!

-------------------------------

Edit: @computergeek541 , @will13am , @Luddite , @mimmo , @ShawnC13 , @NDesai 

Oracles: can one of you please help move Houda2's posts into a new thread? Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.