Re: Top up

Vesseyjustin882
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My top up pin isn't working 

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HughT 

Any website can't possibly accommodate all browsers and add-ons and extensions thereto. I primarily use Firefox. I have several things going on to try to keep prying eyes at least out of focus. I then also have other browsers that are open to most defaults. When a site doesn't like what I have in my browser, I go over to a different browser and it's happier. I may not be. But at least I know that I'm just looking at that site.

This site works fine for me once I have things sorted. It works perfectly fine out of the box on a default browser.

HughT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Funny you say that, because my Log In to Community does not work as well.  
I registered it with a different USER IS and PASSWORD   However, every time I try to log in to Community it always resets itself back to the ones that don't work..   Even if I press on the "Keep me, Logged in Button"???  Funny that does not work for me either..?

Seems like there is a lot of fixing up to do in software and programming on "Public Mobile" to fix all this up and make it easier for users not to have to retype it all in again..? This may help you out,.?  I always keep my password in a safe place just in case I forget them.  Believe it or not, I have over 125 passwords on my computer right now.  You name it Outlook, Google, Microsoft, etc,   It all adds up in the end being a lot.

Maybe you should try the same as soon as Public Mobile solves your problem.  Or if it was due to using a wrong Pin ID.?  Good Luck....

We all seem to have our own problems here.  That is a shame.  Mine all seem to be programming issues I assume.  

Your's can be many, who knows..?  Not going to guess, ask, PM...?  SiMon won't be able to solve these problems sadly.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@Vesseyjustin882 

Top up vouchers can vary as to when they become valid to be redeemed. Have a look thru the voucher catalogue to see if the one you purchased is represented. If it is not after you do load it  maybe you'll add it for reference? Dialing 611 then (1) and (1) is the easiest way to add a voucher to your account.*

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

FYI:

Member reported PM topup voucher purchased from Shell gas station can be used after 30 minutes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vesseyjustin882 wrote:

You could also try redeeming it in the 611 service. Make sure you're using the right 12 digit set of numbers.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sometimes vouchers take time to process. If the PIN still doesn't work after 24 hours then I would contact a Moderator with your proof of purchase.

@Vesseyjustin882 wrote:

There is sometimes a delay from the time of purcahse and win these PINs start working. My advice would be to wait a few hours and then to try again to use the voucher.

Need Help? Let's chat.