cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Top Contributors – May 2019

Jibin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi can you please help me,

i am auto payment setup,, my next billing cycle was yesterday and got charged from my credit yesterday. Now my account is temporarily suspended due to insufficient funds I don’t know why? Do we have any customer service number that i can talk with ?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

As long as your service works, its alright.  Its part of the bugs

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jibin wrote:

i am auto payment setup,, my next billing cycle was yesterday and got charged from my credit yesterday. Now my account is temporarily suspended due to insufficient funds I don’t know why? Do we have any customer service number that i can talk with ?

thanks

If your credit card has been charged it might be just an eroneous message.  Is your phone services working?  If not then do as @computergeek541  has suggested and contact the moderators for help.  Moderator response time can be anywhere from 2-4 hours.

While you're waiting you could try the lost/stolen procedure.  Log into your account, select plans/add-ons, select phone lost/stolen, suspend, log out, wait 5 mins, log back in and report phone found.  Reboot your phone and see if this resets your account. 

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was told that this is a software bug that has been there for years. The bug is, that few hours before midnight of your plan due date, and few hours after that, the phone service is suspended because of insufficient funds. The money may or may not be withdrawn; the phone may or may not be working. All should be alright when the day comes.

It is just I heard, and I had only been with PM for one month. Let's see if it happens every month for me.

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would recommending messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link.

Moderator hours are as follows and generally you can expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

• Weekdays 8:00am - Midnight (Eastern time)
  • Weekends: 8:00am - 10:00pm (Eastern time)

Best of luck!

@Jibin wrote:

thanks

There is no customer service phone number.  All communication with statff is done through this message board, specifically by sending a private message to Moderator_Team. That can be done through this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Did you check your online banking to see if the charge is on your card?

Need Help? Let's chat.