cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ticket- Overcharged

trangshannon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

my act was charged twice as below, please refund as soon as possible, otherwise i will cancel the service

thanks

trangshannon_0-1610737699853.png

8 REPLIES 8

trangshannon

Hello Darlicious,

For the month of Jan and Feb, you guys charged twice, it should be only one for each month.

Jan 1, 2023 PUBLIC MOBILE $24.86
Jan 22, 2023 PUBLIC MOBILE $24.86

Feb 19, 2023 PUBLIC MOBILE $24.86
Feb 19, 2023 PUBLIC MOBILE $24.86

thanks

Trang 

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@trangshannon from what I hear it's like 72 hours to get an answer from the moderators just keep it as a credit if it's already in your account. 

@trangshannon 

Which transaction is incorrect?

• $25+$3.25 (13%tax)=$28.25
  • $19+$2.47 (13%tax)=$21.47

Do you have more than one account with public mobile? Do you have the $25 plan? Do you have $6 in rewards? ($25-$6=$19) There have been a few reports of double charges thru autopay. Do you have a balance in your self serve account of one of the two amounts? If so you would be better off leaving the credit in your account to pay for your next renewal as refunds can take up to 30 days. 

Hi @trangshannon 

It is possible you may not be aware that the responses you receive here are NOT from Public Mobile employees, they're from customers just like you.

They have asked you important questions - if you respond with some relevant responses, we can help you solve this.  If you'd prefer to deal with Public Mobile customer service personnel, contact the Moderators (who are their customer service).

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@trangshannon wrote:
Hello,

For the month of Dec 30, 2020, Public mobile was charged twice on my account as below, if i do not  have an answer for this by the end of next week, i will cancel the service.

trangshannon_1-1610738170777.png

Thanks
Trang 

@trangshannon hi can't really tell from your pic what may have happened did you change plans? more info please  

you may need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

@trangshannon What plan are you using? Click on bubble on the bottom right of the screen and follow directions of the bot to create a ticket with moderators. They would investigate your case.

trangshannon
Hello,

For the month of Dec 30, 2020, Public mobile was charged twice on my account as below, if i do not  have an answer for this by the end of next week, i will cancel the service.

trangshannon_1-1610738170777.png

Thanks
Trang 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@trangshannon wrote:

Hello,

my act was charged twice as below, please refund as soon as possible, otherwise i will cancel the service

thanks

trangshannon_0-1610737699853.png

Top of this page, click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance. Watch the little envelope icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.