cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: System maintenance – On August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET

conniegauthier1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes. My phone got cut at 2 am this morning. I changed my plan... then paid the balance of 8.40 which it told me to pay... it says now I have a zero balance but my account is still expired... but says I don't owe any money. I even tried to add more moneynand it said it doesnt need anymore funds. When i dial 611... it says amount owing is zero. But when i try to make a call... it says its suspended due to insufficient funds. Tells me to make a payment but wont allow me. I provided a screenshot to show you my history payment. I was on a 40.00 plan but downgraded to a 25.00 plan but still no go.thank you 

edited by computergeek541: image removed as it contains personal information

3 REPLIES 3

@dabr wrote:

I'm going to tag @computergeek541  to see if he can remove your screenshot.

I've removed it from the message, but I'm not able to remove it from the member's profile.

@conniegauthier1 , please delete the picture in your Community account.  It contains personal information that you should not be posting and should not be visible for everyone.  To remove the picture, go into My Profile, My Photos, and All Images.  Check off the picture, and tell it to delete selected images. thanks.

@conniegauthier1 

Did you try the lost/stolen phone trick?  It might jump start your plan.  You already manually loaded funds into your account.  The downgrade in plan likely caused this issue.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@conniegauthier1   You need to remove your screenshot as it contains personal information and you are sharing on a public forum.

If you have tried the suggestions from earlier and are still without service, then you'll need to contact the moderators for assistance.  It may take anywhere from 2-48 hours to hear back from them.

I have read before on other threads that downgrading to a cheaper plan can cause issues and that may certainly be the case for you.  Hopefully, you'll hear back sooner rather than later.  Good luck!

I'm going to tag @computergeek541  to see if he can remove your screenshot.

Need Help? Let's chat.