cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Service is not working

dona2485
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I NEED $ 2.00 MORE TO ACTIVATE  MY CELL PHONE xxx -xxx-xxxx  PLEASE AND THANK YOU. COVID I CAN'T GO OUTSIDE 

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information.  Moved to separate thread.

5 REPLIES 5

@dona2485 

Can you access your self serve account? Do you have a friend who can lend you their credit card to add a payment? A family member?

@dona2485 wrote:

I NEED $ 2.00 MORE TO ACTIVATE  MY CELL PHONE xxx -xxx-xxxx  PLEASE AND THANK YOU. COVID I CAN'T GO OUTSIDE 

A top up can be purcahsed from websites such as ding.com or recharge.com, although it will cost slightly more than normal.

@dona2485 wrote:

MY SERVICE  IS NOT WORK. PLEASE TAGS $2 TO MY ACCOUNT TO ACTIVATE  MY SERVICE

@dona2485 wrote:

ASKING FOR HELP THIS MONTH

@dona2485 Asking for money here won't do you any good. We are customers too. Moderators have in the past made some sort of accommodations for people I believe, contact them and make your case.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

dona2485
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

MY SERVICE  IS NOT WORK. PLEASE TAGS $2 TO MY ACCOUNT TO ACTIVATE  MY SERVICE

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@dona2485 wrote:

I NEED $ 2.00 MORE TO ACTIVATE  MY CELL PHONE ------------------  PLEASE AND THANK YOU. COVID I CAN'T GO OUTSIDE 

@dona2485 Bad idea to post your phone number here on a public forum. We are customers like you not employees. Select 3 dots top right to edit it out. 

Are you asking for money?

Need Help? Let's chat.