cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Service Suspended but cannot make a payment because "account has enough balance"

bmhillier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have same problem but solution if calling *611 to make a payment due not work as it's asking me for a 4 digit pin which I don't have.

5 REPLIES 5

@christi 

@christi wrote:

I have the same issue. Today, I plan gets deactivated due to insufficient fund ( but I had autopay set up on my account). I tried to activate the account and updated the credit card information used for autopay, it pops up a message stating auto pay set up successful and I have enough fund in my account. However, my phone status is still suspended, and still no phone call service.

Autopay fails sometimes unfortunately. You could try to manually load funds equivalent to your plan's monthly fee.  Either via self service account or dialing 611 on your phone.  That should reactivate your plan.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

christi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue. Today, I plan gets deactivated due to insufficient fund ( but I had autopay set up on my account). I tried to activate the account and updated the credit card information used for autopay, it pops up a message stating auto pay set up successful and I have enough fund in my account. However, my phone status is still suspended, and still no phone call service.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@bmhillier wrote:

I have same problem but solution if calling *611 to make a payment due not work as it's asking me for a 4 digit pin which I don't have.

@bmhillier 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Moderators know. And, also ensure all rewards were or will be provided to you.

Moderators can also help with your Account PIN.

Methods to contact the Moderators: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator123

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bmhillier   Yes, we need a bit more information from you

Are you just not able to pay via 611 or you have the same "Account has enough balance"?

If you just not able to pay via 611, can you logon "My Account" and confirm your credit card and try a manual payment there?

If you are not able to logon to "My Account", try the Forgot Password button.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@bmhillier 

@bmhillier wrote:

Maybe more details of your exact situation would be helpful also.  

You would have chosen your PIN when you first activated your SIM card with Public Mobile.  Often PM would have send you a text with the PIN number also.  

Are you able to access your self service account?  If you have your credit card registered for autopay, you could manually load funds equivalent to your plan's monthly fee.  

P.S. I will split this thread to start your own post soon.  

Need Help? Let's chat.