cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Replacing the $35 1.5GB Plan with a $30 2GB Plan

Sampatterson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help!!

my Public phone plan won’t work I’m seriously so frustrated I bought credit it wouldn’t work I had to drive around Vancouver trying to find my way out with no map do you know how Stressful that is

12 REPLIES 12

@Sampatterson since you're able to use wifi at the moment, you can download offline maps of Vancouver in Google maps. at least you will be able to get around without data

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sampatterson wrote:

So confused cause I’ve been with Lublin for

months and never have this problem .

so let’s say I’ve only been buying data add ons... how do you pay for my plan ? 

im so

confused !! My account shows I have money but my phone won’t allow 3G, phone calls or texts ARGHHHHHG

Maybe you're thinking of pay as you go services. This is a pre-paid 30 day term plan. Come renewal time, the Available Funds needs to be sufficient to cover the plan cost.

Sampatterson

So confused cause I’ve been with Lublin for

months and never have this problem .

so let’s say I’ve only been buying data add ons... how do you pay for my plan ? 

im so

confused !! My account shows I have money but my phone won’t allow 3G, phone calls or texts ARGHHHHHG

Sampatterson

Sure I’ll do that! 

@Sampatterson did you use the $80 to buy data add-ons? If you did , you would have still had to pay your plan on the 10th. Consider moving up temporarily to the $50 plan you get 3 gigs extra for $10 per 30 day cycle. Place $50 into your account and go to to switch plans page and choose the $50 plan and the switch immediately option. Here's an article on switching plans 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

And heres where and how to do it.

20200416_143943.jpg

Stay safe. 

@Sampatterson 

What plan are you on ? Do you want to be on the $50/8.5gb plan til you get wifi back? Its cheaper to renew early or change plans then buying add ons.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sampatterson wrote:

I actually went to Walmart twice this month and bought two $40 top ups and utilized them all on my account cause I had no wifi all month basically. 

but throughout the month it kept saying my service will expire on August 10 which was yesterday. But I bought over $80 of public mobile credits this month and now my service has been completely deactivated I’ve tried calling 611 and it tells me this this is so unfair I really wish this company had a person to talk to

How do you mean "utilized them all"? Did you buy add-ons with the money?

If it just sat there waiting for the renewal then your renewal certainly should have happened without a hitch. But if you otherwise spent it then there wasn't enough to renew the actual 30 day plan.

Sampatterson

actually went to Walmart twice this month and bought two $40 top ups and utilized them all on my account cause I had no wifi all month basically. 

but throughout the month it kept saying my service will expire on August 10 which was yesterday. But I bought over $80 of public mobile credits this month and now my service has been completely deactivated I’ve tried calling 611 and it tells me this this is so unfair I really wish this company had a person to talk to

Sampatterson

I actually went to Walmart twice this month and bought two $40 top ups and utilized them all on my account cause I had no wifi all month basically. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Sampatterson wrote:

I need help!!

my Public phone plan won’t work I’m seriously so frustrated I bought credit it wouldn’t work I had to drive around Vancouver trying to find my way out with no map do you know how Stressful that is

@Sampatterson hi if you have the funds in your account is there a reactivate button in your account also try by dialing *611 to pay 

@Sampatterson 

Did you purchase a voucher? You can add it by dialing 611. Press 1 then 1 again then enter the 12 digit pin #.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sampatterson 

Yes i do i ride a bike in vancouver.....now did your plan renew last night? What plan? Do you have any services?

Need Help? Let's chat.