cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Reactivate account

mibu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I am having problems reactivating my account. I have a new SIM I added and I applied a new balance, but it still wont reactivate. Can you please help?

Cheers, 

Mike

2 REPLIES 2

@mibu  Reboot the device your using to access your account. Clear your browser,  use incognito/secret mode in Firefox, chrome or safari (iphone/pad). If after clicking on reactivate doesn't work (and rebooting your phone) try and add a $1 payment. Reboot again. Also double check your phone is not in lost/stolen mode in your account in case you used this feature. If no luck wait for a moderator.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mibu. Did you use the reactivate account option ? It's a 2 step process add the funds and then use the reactivate account option. If this doesn't work for you, contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@mibu wrote:

Hello, 

I am having problems reactivating my account. I have a new SIM I added and I applied a new balance, but it still wont reactivate. Can you please help?

Cheers, 

Mike

Need Help? Let's chat.